KILLER ELOPEMENT GIVEAWAY!
DRUM ROLL…..we have our winners!
The loved up pair that is Angi + James will travel from Brisvegas to Old Melbourne Town for a kitchn’ hitchin’ on Friday 12 April, 2019 at the iconic Thornbury Bowls Club.
Our deepest thanks to everyone who entered and shared their love tales with us.
Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to the big w-day.
MEET THE GIVEAWAY GANG
Jac the Hitcher – celebrant
Jac will deliver the fresh, hot nuptials:
– She’ll get to know you both like bffs and write you a rockin’ personalised ceremony that you and your guests will totally love.
– Jac will look after all the legal documents to register your marriage.
Em Jensen Creative – photography
Em will spoil you rotten by throwing in the following photography package:
– 1 x 2hr couple session prior to the wedding day with 20+ photos shot on both digital and film, delivered digitally to couple.
– 50+ photo documentary-style images from the day, shot on both digital and on film, including a newlywed couple shoot after the ceremony at the venue, images delivered digitally to couple.
– 2 x A4 fine art prints of the couples choice.
Killer Queen Creative – hair and make up
Danee will primp and preen you both in rad modern 70s styling:
– Make up, hair and grooming on the day for the lucky couple (provided at the venue).
– Advice and consultation prior to your big day on your makeup, hair and skin care – including prep tips and inspiration to fit the theme!
Francesca Li Donni – musician & wedding singer
Fran will make you swoon with those powerhouse vocals:
– 3-5 songs for the ceremony – she’ll even tickle the ivory on the venue’s beautiful piano as you walk down the aisle.
– 1 themed set after the ceremony – She’ll be belting out sweet, sweet Tarantino-style 70s soul.
– Having a first dance? She’ll cover that too.
– Background music provided throughout the event.
The Wild Peonie – florist
Lucy will design and arrange the prettiest of florals for the couple:
– The most divine bouquet(s), flower crown(s) or buttonhole(s) for the lovebirds – what ever the combo!
– She’ll pretty up the tables with some stunning arrangements.
Betty May Vintage Hire – vintage tableware
That’s us, Jennie & Erin, and we’ll be there to zjoosh up the dining table with our most authentic 1970s tableware, drinkware and serveware to really set the scene.
We’ve also got these vendors joining us…
Till Death – videography
Mel from Till Death is flying in from Perth especially to film the whole shebang – you’re in for a treat!
– 1 x rad wedding video; up to 4 hours filming coverage, a 3-4 minute edited film supplied digitally online & on USB (includes 1 music track licence, doesn’t include capturing of any audio).
Fat and Skinny Catering – the chow
Food? You bet! What’s a retro wedding without the Hors D’Oeuvres? The Fat and Skinny team will be putting on a spread of retro eats – complete with Fondue (Duh!).
But wait, there’s more! Check out what else we’re throwing in…
– $300 bar tab – the first few rounds are on us!
– 3 hours of barefoot bowls
– The fluffiest sponge wedding cake -lovingly baked by “Erin’s Nonna” – trust us, it’s kind of a big deal
– Custom printed wedding invitations -designed by Frankie Dowler Graphic Design
– A sweet neon sign – to light up the altar from Good Day Rentals
– A luxurious skin care + tea hamper – for some post wedding pampering (Ooh la la!) from Edible Beauty
– A shitload of good vibes!