KILLER ELOPEMENT GIVEAWAY!
ATTENTION dearly betrothed, lovers and engaged humans!
We’ve teamed up with a group of fellow retro / vintage lovin’ pals to giveaway a wedding. Yes, a real wedding!
Valued at over $15,000, this elopement style wedding will take place on Friday 12 April, 2019 at the iconic Thornbury Bowls Club where two people will be legally married in front of eight of their favourite people, then celebrate post-nuptials with their pals in 70s inspired style.
Everything is included – we’re talking the celebrant, the photographer, the videographer, the hair and make up artist, fresh florals, the wedding singer, a flashy neon sign, catering (yes there’ll be fondue!), the BEST 70s inspired tablescape you’ve ever seen; even an invitation and a small bar tab on us. All you need to do is rock up on time wearing your best 70s style threads.
If this sounds like the way you want to get hitched, or you know someone that would do anything to be married this way – applications are now open over at jacthehitcher.com.
Entries close Thursday 31 January, 2019.
MEET THE GIVEAWAY GANG
Jac the Hitcher – celebrant
Jac will deliver the fresh, hot nuptials:
– She’ll get to know you both like bffs and write you a rockin’ personalised ceremony that you and your guests will totally love.
– Jac will look after all the legal documents to register your marriage.
Em Jensen Creative – photography
Em will spoil you rotten by throwing in the following photography package:
– 1 x 2hr couple session prior to the wedding day with 20+ photos shot on both digital and film, delivered digitally to couple.
– 50+ photo documentary-style images from the day, shot on both digital and on film, including a newlywed couple shoot after the ceremony at the venue, images delivered digitally to couple.
– 2 x A4 fine art prints of the couples choice.
Killer Queen Creative – hair and make up
Danee will primp and preen you both in rad modern 70s styling:
– Make up, hair and grooming on the day for the lucky couple (provided at the venue).
– Advice and consultation prior to your big day on your makeup, hair and skin care – including prep tips and inspiration to fit the theme!
Francesca Li Donni – musician & wedding singer
Fran will make you swoon with those powerhouse vocals:
– 3-5 songs for the ceremony – she’ll even tickle the ivory on the venue’s beautiful piano as you walk down the aisle.
– 1 themed set after the ceremony – She’ll be belting out sweet, sweet Tarantino-style 70s soul.
– Having a first dance? She’ll cover that too.
– Background music provided throughout the event.
The Wild Peonie – florist
Lucy will design and arrange the prettiest of florals for the couple:
– The most divine bouquet(s), flower crown(s) or buttonhole(s) for the lovebirds – what ever the combo!
– She’ll pretty up the tables with some stunning arrangements.
Betty May Vintage Hire – vintage tableware
That’s us, Jennie & Erin, and we’ll be there to zjoosh up the dining table with our most authentic 1970s tableware, drinkware and serveware to really set the scene.
We’ve also got these vendors joining us…
Till Death – videography
Mel from Till Death is flying in from Perth especially to film the whole shebang – you’re in for a treat!
– 1 x rad wedding video; up to 4 hours filming coverage, a 3-4 minute edited film supplied digitally online & on USB (includes 1 music track licence, doesn’t include capturing of any audio).
Fat and Skinny Catering – the chow
Food? You bet! What’s a retro wedding without the Hors D’Oeuvres? The Fat and Skinny team will be putting on a spread of retro eats – complete with Fondue (Duh!).
But wait, there’s more! Check out what else we’re throwing in…
– $300 bar tab – the first few rounds are on us!
– 3 hours of barefoot bowls
– The fluffiest sponge wedding cake -lovingly baked by “Erin’s Nonna” – trust us, it’s kind of a big deal
– Custom printed wedding invitations -designed by Frankie Dowler Graphic Design
– A sweet neon sign – to light up the altar from Good Day Rentals
– A luxurious skin care + tea hamper – for some post wedding pampering (Ooh la la!) from Edible Beauty
– A shitload of good vibes!
If you’re still reading, then get on entering over at www.jacthehitcher.com/giveaway before Thursday 31 January, 2019 (full T&Cs available at www.jacthehitcher.com).