At Betty May Vintage we take your privacy and our obligations seriously.
We would also love your comments and feedback at [email protected].
Additional data protection information
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website.
What personal information does Betty May Vintage collect and why?
We may collect and process personal information about you so that we can answer your enquiries, provide you with services or improve the services we offer you. These are the ways in which we collect your personal information:
- Information, such as your name, mobile number, email address and home address (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the website). This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information and services. We may also ask you for personal information if you report a problem with the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence.
- Although you do not need to respond to them, we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and to improve our business.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data.
- If we do not collect this personal information from you, we may not be able to provide you with the services or the assistance you have requested.
How does Betty May Vintage use your personal information?
These are ways that we may use your personal information:
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- To ensure that content from the website is presented effectively for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information about products and services, updates on our business, offers, which we believe may be of interest to you. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- To notify you about changes to our business and website.
Who does Betty May Vintage disclose your information to?
We do not share your personal information with any third parties, unless we have permission from you to do so.
We may choose to disclose information held about you to public authorities, our legal representatives or other concerned parties, in special circumstances where, either:
- We have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
- We believe, in good faith, that the law requires disclosure.
Security of your personal information
In respecting your personal information, we aim to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to the website.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Correction and access
We will strive to keep your personal information up-to-date and accurate. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you can contact us to have the information corrected.
You can also gain access to the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions provided for by law. To request access to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].