Frequently Asked Questions
Time is precious – so moments together matter. Especially the moments between you and us. So here’s the beautiful nitty gritty so there’s no surprises along the way.
‘Vintage-vintage’ or fake vintage?
- Everything in our collection is bonafide vintage, pre-loved, antique or repurposed. No fakes. No imitations. No wannabees. Only the real deal.
- Our prices include a long four day hire period so you have lots of time to set up and pack down. Need more hire time? Ask us the question, it will depend on what other orders are coming up.
Your position on love?
- We think it’s important that you know our values when it comes to love. Love is glorious in all it’s forms. Be it Mrs + Mr, Mrs + Mrs or Mr + Mr #loveislove.
How do I order?
- Explore our collection online, then fill out our contact form with your contact details, celebration date and what you’re looking to hire. You’ll hear from us within 48 hours of your enquiry – sometimes sooner if we’re not on the road sourcing/delivering/collecting.
Minimum order amount?
- We have a minimum order amount of $50. Orders under $100 need to be collected and returned to our Studio.
How do I get my order?
- Collect + return to our Studio at no extra cost or use our super convenient delivery + collect service for a few extra bucks. Delivery available on orders over $100 to Melbourne + certain regional locations. If you have a large order, we’ll let you know how many boxes and recommend car size so you can fit it all in.
Where are you?
- Our Studio is located in the rolling green hills of Sassafras in the Dandenong Ranges, approximately 45 minutes east of Melbourne’s CBD and perfectly positioned to service the local area, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and greater Melbourne. We also accommodate DIY collections from Bendigo and hire for Geelong, Ballarat and Gippsland based events – ask us how we can get our pieces to you if your celebration is regional.
Can I look before I hire?
- Love what you see online, but you’re more of a ‘touchy-feely’ type? We love having people to our Studio to check out our collection. Simply get in touch to arrange a time.
Who washes up?
- No one likes washing up after a party. So we do it for you. It’s also so we can check for chips and cracks, as well as disinfect.
- Most of our pieces are one of a kind and not a uniform size. So we use a lot of bubble wrap and paper to protect our collection in transit. You need to keep all packaging to re-wrap at the end of the celebration. Let’s reduce waste and what goes into landfill together.
Got another question? We’re here to help. Contact us today.